DOYO R270 Racing Wheel Driver Download
Do you need software for your DOYO R270 Racing Wheel ? in this article we provide download links for DOYO R270 Gaming Racing Wheel Driver , Firmware Update and Software Update For PC Free. Plug your Racing Wheel into PC for easy configuration and customization.
You will find the download of the latest drivers and installation software for this DOYO, Download drivers and software for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32 & 64 Bit) and Mac OS X / mac OS operating systems. Please download “Driver R270 Racing_Steering_Wheel & firmware Xbox Series X for Windows” file and select .exe file to initiate installation.
Download User Guide : Manual DOYO R270 Racing Wheel
Details OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Download DOYO R270 Racing Wheel Driver & Software ( Windows )
How to update the firmware on your DOYO Racing Wheel for Xbox sereis x.
You will need access to:
A. a Windows PC (Windows 7 and above)
B. The Racing Wheel Firmware Update Utility – Download below this
C. Your Racing Wheel main body only
– Download the Update Utility to a Microsoft Windows PC.
– Launch the file. The following utility window will open.
Note that at the time of writing, the firmware file version is V1.09.
– Connect the Racing Wheel using the attached USB cable to an available USB port on your PC.
– Windows will automatically connect to the wheel and you will get the message:
“Setting up your new device” and will install the appropriate driver. Once completed, Windows will report that set up has finished for “Steering Wheel with Vibration”.
– On the Wheel press and hold both the buttons ‘select’ & ‘start’ at the same time. Continue to hold these down until the update utility displays the Device Information as in the picture below. The Device Version is your current
– Once completed you will get the ‘OK’ message, to indicate the update has finished.
– Press the ‘close button’ as indicated. Then close the utility.
You can now disconnect the wheel and USB cable from your PC and your wheel is now ready to use.